Our loan application process is designed to be quick, and user-friendly focused on you... The Ultimate Customer.
The first thing we do is ensure that you can take on additional debt and can service the loan comfortably without jeopardizing their overall financial well-being. It is important to us that you can comfortably service the loan after you have taken into account your deductions and day-to-day expenses.
Once we have established that you can comfortably service your loan we simply require that:
- YOU must be working with your Employer for at least 12 months.
- YOU must be in good standing i.e. not on probation.
- YOU should be a full-time employee.
- YOU must sign the necessary agreements regarding loan repayments.
- YOU must agree to the loan repayment schedule as per the required loan schedule.
- YOUR must submit a completed application form.
- YOU must submit 2 forms of photo ID that is current – JPG, JPEG, or PNG
- YOU must submit a recent letter of employment signed by your employer not older than 3 weeks old from application date – JPG, JPEG, PNG
- YOU must submit copies of your last 3 pay-slips (Most Recent) – JPG, JPEG, or PNG.
- YOU must provide proof of home address – Your most recent bank statement (complete) with your address and all details shown clearly (Your salary being deposited, in particular). This will help us to determine the most efficient loan repayment method. (Salary deduction or Direct debit)
- The loan amount applied for is between $2,000 - $40,000
- YOU must provide us with a bank account for us to deposit loan proceeds into.
After a loan has been disbursed, Bayshore Finance assigns a Client Account Specialist to work with you during the entire life of the loan.